Skip to main content

Do I Need a Door Access Card?

Students who are enrolled in courses that require the use of a proximity reader, access controlled lab or room for coursework or study will need a door access card. Students require only ONE door access card for courses taken from the Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts and Faculty of Science & Engineering. Students who require access to labs and room located in the Computer Science and Engineering Building and/or the Schulich School of Business will need an additional door access card, which can be obtained from those other faculties.

Go Back