Skip to main content

Do I need to return my Door Access card when my courses end?

If students should withdraw from the University prior to the end of their courses, graduate from the University and are no longer a student, or have de-enrolled from any or all courses that require a door access card, they should return their card to the Customer Service counter at Parking and Transportation Services, 222 William Small Centre, during the office hours as indicated below:

  • Mondays – Thursdays from 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
  • Fridays from 8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
  • For after hours service, please go to Security Control Centre located at 228 William Small Centre.

Go Back