Skip to main content

How do I obtain a Door Access card?

Students enrolled in courses that require access privileges to a lab or classroom can obtain a card during class from the course instructor. Students only need one door access card even if they are enrolled in more than one class requiring access privileges to different labs across campus. Please note that cards will only be distributed to students enrolled in Faculty of Arts and/or Faculty of Fine Arts courses when visiting the William Small Centre. Students enrolled in Faculty of Science & Engineering courses must go to room 125, Petrie (for Petrie Labs) or the Computer Science and Engineering building, for CSEB labs.

Go Back