Skip to main content

What should I do if my Door Access card does not work?

Students with malfunctioning door access cards should be report the incident immediately to Security, Parking and Transportation Services, by email, at, and in person: Mondays – Thursdays from 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., and Fridays from 8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. – please report to Customer Service counter at Parking and Transportation Services, 222 William Small Centre, or by phone at (416) 736-5335 (extension 55335). For after hours reporting, please go to Security Control Centre located at 228 William Small Centre, or by phone at (416) 736-5333 (extension 53333). Cards which are damaged or faulty will be replaced on request, but the University reserves the right to charge for doing so if it appears to have been caused through negligence. This cost will be $ 20 per door access card.

Go Back