Skip to main content

Who do I contact for more information or help on my Door Access card?

Students should contact Security, Parking and Transportation Services, as indicated above to report lost cards, faulty cards, or the discovery of a lost or stolen card. Students should contact the course department for information on access to labs. For general enquires, students should email

Go Back